At IDEAS Centre, we conduct business according to values embodied in our credo. The following policies set out our commitment, responsibility and approach. These policies are annually reviewed by our Executive Director and commonly agreed on by the whole staff of IDEAS Centre.
Anti-Bribery & Business Ethics Policies
Download our Anti Bribery and Business Ethic Policies
Health & Safety Policy
Download our Health Safety Policy
Collaborative Management Policy
This policy states that IDEAS Management shall ensure:
- That where IDEAS choose its collaborative partners, they are selected against predetermined selection criteria
- The degree of integrated working agreed with each partner is appropriate to deliver the desired objectives
- The integrated working methods with each partner are fully defined, agreed and documented before any collaborative working occurs
- That each collaborative relationship is delivering added value in line with expectations
- That staff working in collaborative situations are sufficiently and appropriately skilled to do so
- The agreement of an exit strategy before commencing collaborative working with any partner
- This policy is communicated effectively to all employees and made available to any interested party
- The experience is used to continually improve the collaborative approach
Download our Collaborative Management Policy
Ideas Centre offers to all its employees the “annual ½ tariff in all Switzerland”: since 13 years, this action encourages its employees to use public transport to commute to the office using the train or the bus or have a covered place for their bikes, in the building.
Wherever possible we control emissions, recycle, use renewable resources and conserve energy. Recycling bins are mandatory and available in all offices to recycle paper.
The printers are set up to automatically print double sided to avoid wasting paper.
The Centre recognises it is a measure by which we are judged by our staff, clients and business partners, and therefore is a critical factor for the business and its long term success.
Most importantly, the Centre’s advice in trade policy follows the principles of sustainable development. It advises its clients on how to introduce environmental objectives into their trade policy.
Download our Environmental Policy
Quality Management Policy
To make sure the Centre offers the best services possible and is in line with public needs, the Centre has opted for a Quality Management policy that promotes efficiency and participation of all public, private or minority stakeholders in the field of Trade.
It involves obtaining an optimal level of quality of each service offered, by the commitment of all staff of the Centre.
It assumes the following commitments:
- Ensure the implementation of quality objectives for the project, that are consistent with the strategic guidelines established by the country’s Trade Department
- Collects on a random basis, Evaluations of satisfaction, Opinions through the distribution of questionnaires to its clients and partners
- Establish, meet and conveniently review this Quality Policy, based on reviews received, to fit at all times, the expectations and governing body’s guidelines, according to the founding objectives of the Association.
- Constantly evaluate the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the project by implementing Steering committee meetings with donors and recipients at least every six months: to ensure that the Centre’s services are in conformity with both the customer and / or donor needs, as with legal and regulatory requirements.
Download our Quality Management Policy